We will not sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
What Type of Information We Collect
• Personal information such as your name, billing address, e-mail, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration, and payment.
• Your username and password to allow access to our products and services.
• Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
• User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
What We Do With Your Information
As a steward of your information, we will:
• Use your information to operate our business and to help us improve your experience with our products.
• Tell you about the products and services that are available to you.
• Give you choices about our use of information that identifies you.
• Give open and clear explanations about how we use information.
• Publish or share combined information from many users, but only in a way that would not allow you or any person to be identified.
• Train our employees about how to keep information safe and secure, and educate you about how to keep your information safe and secure.
Security of your Information
• We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
• We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
• Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely.
• Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
• We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.